Silverstein CRYO4 Gold Metal L/Clar #05
- For saxophone mouthpieces made of metal
- Size: Large
- Optics: Gold-plated with dotted cord
- During the cryogenic treatment process, the ligature is cooled to about -185 degrees Celsius, thereby changing the molecular structure of the alloy
- This ligature unites the free sound of cord binding with the easy handling of a leather ligature
- Handmade in USA
- Including cap
- Including manual with warranty registration card
Suitable for the following rubber alto saxophone mouthpieces:
- Drake: Jazzi
Suitable for the following tenor saxophone mouthpieces made of metal:
- Otto Link: Super Tone Master
- Theo Wanne: Amma, Destroyer, Gaia
- Also suitable for Lebayle baritone saxophone mouthpiece made of metal
|sales rank in this product group||497|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||October 2016|
Find Ligatures and Caps
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.