Silverstein CRYO4 Gold Clarinet S #06
- For clarinet mouthpieces (Boehm and German)
- Size: Small
- Optics: Gold-plated with dotted cord
- During the cryogenic treatment process, the ligature is cooled to about -185 degrees Celsius, thereby changing the molecular structure of the alloy
- This ligature unites the free sound of cord binding with the easy handling of a leather ligature
- Cap and manual with warranty registration card included
- Handmade in USA
Suitable for the following Boehm clarinet mouthpieces:
- Beechler: Diamond inlay
- Buffet: Buffet Crampon
- D'Addario (Rico): Reserve XO
- Otto Link: Tone edge
- Theo Wanne: Gaia
- Yamaha: 4C
- Zinner Blank
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397028 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!