Silverstein Ambipoly Bb-Clarinet 2.5
Synthetic Reed for Bb Clarinet (Boehm System)
- Strength: 2.5
- Concert reed with a round and warm sound
- Full tone colour in every volume
- Perfect and clear altissimo
- Sounds like bamboo, absorbs 2 to 3% moisture and gets better after about 2 minutes of play
- Breaks like bamboo during the first 30 minutes - this process aligns the inner structure of the tube with its mouthpiece and neck (only the first time)
- Made with precise chemical technology that ensures a high-consistency of all reeds
- The reed can be worked with a reed knife or sand-paper
- Made of environmentally friendly food-grade material
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454213 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!