Dynamic Neckband Microphone
The Shure WH 20 is a rugged, lightweight, dynamic neckband microphone for high-quality voice transmission. The lightweight microphone fits securely and inconspicuously even for active users such as aerobics instructors and musicians. It is suitable for any application where comfort and reliability are required.
With its cardioid characteristic, the WH20 has a greater feedback resistance and suppresses background noise and other unwanted sound sources such as air conditioners, music instruments, or speakers. With a presence boost in the vocal range, the frequency response has been carefully adjusted and a low-pass filter prevents the proximity effect typical of cardioid characteristic microphones.
The integrated elastic CROAKIES headband ensures a comfortable and secure fit. The headband, wire frame, and gooseneck are adjustable to any head size and shape. Contents of the delivery include a foam windscreen and a clothing clip.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Light wire frame and headband offer a secure, comfortable fit
- Thin, extra strong microphone cable that resists breakage
- Collapsible microphone boom arm for easy storage and transportation
- Uniform, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic vocal microphones
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- Three-pin XLR connector with removable belt clip
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 O
- Open circuit sensitivity: -67.0 dBV/Pa (0.45 mV)
- High protection against corrosion
- Cable length: 1.22 m
- Incl. cable clip and windscreen
- Weight: Approx. 100 g