Dynamic Headset MicrophoneThe Shure WH 20 is a rugged, light-weight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice transmission. The light-weight microphone is safe and unobtrusive even with active users such as aerobics instructors and musicians. It is suitable for any application that demands comfort and reliability.
With its cardioid pattern the WH20 has a larger feedback resistance, suppresses background noise and other unwanted sound sources, such as air conditioning, musical instruments and loudspeakers. With a presence emphasis the frequency response has been carefully shaped in the range of the voice and a low pass filter prevents the typical proximity effect of cardioid microphones.
The integrated elastic CROAKIES headband ensures a comfortable and secure grip. Headband, wireframe, and gooseneck are adjustable to any head size and shape. The kit includes a foam windscreen and clothes clip.
- Lighter wireframe and headband provide a secure, comfortable fit.
- Thin, extra-strong microphone cable, shatterproof.
- Foldable microphone boom for easy storage and transport.
- Even, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality dynamic microphones.
- High input is used to prevent clipping distortion.
- Reliable even in extreme temperatures and high humidity.
- TQG Plug - 4-pin (female) miniature connectors for direct connection to Shure wireless bodypack transmitter.
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Open circuit sensitivity: -67.0 dBV/ Pa (0.45 mV)
- High corrosive protection
- Incl. cable clamp and windscreen
- Weight: approx. 100g