Shure WBH 54B
Condenser Neckband MicrophoneNeckband microphone with electret subminiature condenser capsule and supercardioid pattern.
The Shure Beta 54 is a permanently biased subminiature condenser microphone with supercardioid pattern, which combines uncompromising sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility. Especially in radio, theater and touring applications the condenser capsule ensures full, clear and natural reproduction of speech and vocals despite its small size. The sturdy, thin wireframe is fully adjustable and provides stability and comfort for hours. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and accessories.
- Supercardioid pattern for a maximum of feedback resistance and a minimum of background noise.
- Optimised frequency response for voice applications.
- Operates also in extremely high sound pressure levels
- TQG plug for connection to wireless systems
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -56 dBV/ Pa (1.54 mV)
- Sound pressure (1 kOhm load, 1% THD): 149 dB SPL
- Inherent self-noise (equivalent noise level): 39 dB (A)
- Weight: 35 g
- Colour: Black
|XLR Phantom Power Adapter||No|