Shure Microphones for Snare Drum
12 results. Displaying items 1–12.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Dynamic Microphone The dynamic Beta 57A proves its exceptional versatility in its transmission of acoustic and electric instruments, as well as as a vocal microphone. Its supercardioid polar pattern extends over the entire frequency range and guarantees high gain...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimized frequency range for drums, guitars, vocals and wind instruments in studio quality.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain-before-feedback at maximum gain, and maximum suppression of background noise.
Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneWith its compact design, the Beta 56 A is the ideal choice for use on drum sets and other instruments. The extremely uniform supercardioid pattern throughout the entire frequency range stands for high feedback safety with the greatest...
- Ideal instrument controlling eg for toms, snare, percussion
- Integrated, adjustable stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy installation and maximum flexibility.
Miniature Condenser Microphone Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Warm, natural sound with soft treble, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, 11 - 52 V phantom power, Fixed phantom adapter, Included: Microphone holder A57M, wind protector...
- Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with soft treble
Instrumental Microphone PG Alta series, Dynamic, Ideal for recordings of amps and wind instruments, Frequency range: 70 - 15,000 Hz, Characteristics: Cardioid, Impedance: 150 Ω, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -56.5 DBV / Pa (1.5 mV), Weight 280 g, Colour:...
- PG Alta series
- Ideal for recordings of amps and wind instruments
Dynamic Instrumental Microphone PG Alta Series, For snare, toms, percussion, Cardioid, 50 - 15,000 Hz, 200 Ohm, Sensitivity t 1 kHz: -57 dBV/Pa (1.45 mV), Metal housing, Colour: Black, Weight: 287 g, Included: 4.5 m XLR cable, drum clip...
- PG Alta Series
- For snare, toms, percussion
Condenser Miniature Microphone With special holder especially for snare and toms, Polar pattern: cardioid, Warm, natural sound with a smooth treble, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, 11-52 V Phantom power, 4-pin TQG connector, Optional holders for different applications...
- With special holder especially for snare and toms
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with a smooth treble
Condenser Clip Microphone PG Alta Series, With XLR connector, Suitable for all types of instrument recordings, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 850 Ohm, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -52 dBV/Pa (2.51 mV), Max SPL: 130...
- PG Alta Series
- With XLR connector
- Suitable for all types of instrument recordings
Condenser Miniature Microphone Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, piano, wind and string instruments, Characteristics: Cardioid, Warm, natural sound with a smooth highs, Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz, 11-52 V Phantom, 4-Pin TQG connection, Optional special holder for wind instruments...
- Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, piano, wind and string instruments
- Characteristics: Cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with a smooth highs
Compact small diaphragm condenser microphone With exchangeable capsules for all types of instrument acceptance, Lateral recording for unobtrusive placement, Polar pattern: Super-cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Sound pressure: 152 dB SPL max, Optionally all capsules available separately,...
- With exchangeable capsules for all types of instrument acceptance
- Lateral recording for unobtrusive placement
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany