Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Switch
With its frequency response optimised for vocals and the warm, clear sound, the SM58 is the legend among vocal microphones worldwide.
The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and back-up vocals during live performances, professional audio amplification and studio recordings. An integrated, extremely effective filter prevents breathing and wind noise, while the cardioid directivity isolates the signal source and reduces unwanted background noise.
The robust design, the tried and tested shock absorber system, and the steel mesh grille ensure that the SM58 always works reliably even in the rough and tumble of everyday stage life. Whether in the open or in a hall, for singing or speaking - the SM58 has been the undisputed number one among professionals all over the world for decades.
- S version with switch
- Optimised frequency response with brightened mids and bass cuts
- Integrated, effective wind and pop filter
- Shock absorber system
- Robust construction, sturdy steel mesh grille
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -56 dBV / Pa (1.85 mV)
- Dimensions: 23 x 162 x 51 mm
- Weight: 298 g
- Includes clamp, 3/8" reducing thread and bag
- Matching wind shield: Article no. 135783, replacement mesh grille: Article no. 183069 (both not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.