Shure QLXD14/98H S50
Digital UHF Wireless System with Pocket Transmitter and Instrument Clip Microphone
- Frequency band S50: 823 - 832 MHz and 863 - 865 MHz
- 24 Bit/ 48 kHz Audio signal
- AES-256 Encryption
- Up to 72 MHz bandwidth
- 22 compatible channels in an 8 MHz TV band
- Switchable transmitter power 1/ 10 mW
- 120 dB Dynamic range
- Metal pocket transmitter with 4-pin TQG connector
- Beta98 H/C condenser instrument microphone
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- 9.5" Metal receiver
- Detachable BNC antennas
- Ethernet connection for monitoring and configuration of the system
- Frequency transmission over infrared interface
- XLR/ Jack output
- Transmitter powered with 1.5 V AA batteries optionally also with SB 900 Lithium-ion battery
- Including PS23 power supply and Rackmount
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.