Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Especially for speaking and singing in the studio as well as live
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range: 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -35 dBV/Pa (17,8 mV)
- Switchable -15 dB Pad
- Low cut
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Weight: 453 g
- Including microphone suspension, bag and threaded adapter
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 360114 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!