213 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Dynamic Vocal Microphone In the tradition of the SM58, the dynamic Beta 58A has become the first choice among singers and professional sound engineers. The Beta 58A is a dynamic, high-output vocals microphone designed for professional audio...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimised transmission range for excellent vocal quality in professional live use
- Offers the highest level of feedback safety with maximum gain and maximum suppression of background noise
Dynamic vocal microphone with cardioid characteristic With its warm, clear sound and frequency response optimised for vocals, the SM58 is the legend among the vocal microphones worldwide. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and back-up vocals...
- Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency response optimised for vocals with brightened mids and bass rolloff
- Cardioid characteristic isolates the main sound source and reduces background noise
Dynamic Studio MicrophoneThe SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hums generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices....
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
containing: Shure SM58 LC, Millenium MS 2005, the sssnake SM10 BK
- Shure SM58 LC
- Millenium MS 2005
- the sssnake SM10 BK
containing: Shure SM57 LC, the sssnake SM10 BK, Millenium MS 2003
- Shure SM57 LC
- the sssnake SM10 BK
- Millenium MS 2003
Dynamic vocal microphone with switch With its optimized for vocals frequency range and warm, clear sound, the SM58 is the worldwide legend amongst vocal microphones. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and back-up vocals for...
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Suitable for vocals
- The well-known Shure quality, sturdiness and reliability
Dynamic vocal microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range 55 - 14,000 Hz, -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV) , Impedance: 270 Ohm, High protection against feedback, Ideal for beginners, Dimensions: 166 x 54.2 mm, Weight: 370 g
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range 55 - 14,000 Hz
- -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV)
Dynamic Vocal Microphone Successor of SH 55 "Elvismic", Characteristics: Super-cardioid, Frequency response 60 Hz - 17 kHz, Sensitivity -53.0 dBV / Pa (ref. 1 kHz), Nominal impedance 150 Ω, Tripod connector, Improved capsule with less noise and maximum feedback...
- Successor of SH 55 "Elvismic"
- Characteristics: Super-cardioid
- Frequency response 60 Hz - 17 kHz
Dynamic MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 52A is a dynamic microphone with high output power and a transmission range specially optimised for maximum bass drum punch and accommodating other low-frequency instruments. It offers a very good response, excellent punch...
- Optimized frequency response especially for bass drum kick and low-frequency instrument pickup
- High feedback with minimal background noise
Condenser Vocal MicrophoneBecause of its high precision and detail, as well as its natural vocal reproduction, the Beta 87 was already the first choice for artists and sound engineers around the world. This classic is now available in a new...
- Linear transmission range for precise, detailed and authentic vocal and voice transmission.
- Extremely precise super-cardioid characteristics over the entire transmission range for the greatest possible feedback with maximum gain.
Microphone PG Alta series, Dynamic microphone for speech and vocals, Characteristics: Cardioid, Frequency range: 50 / 16,000 Hz, Impedance: 150 Ω, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -55 DBV / Pa (1.8 mV), With switch, Weight: 294 g, Colour: Black, Incl....
- PG Alta series
- Dynamic microphone for speech and vocals
- Characteristics: Cardioid
Dynamic Vocal Microphone Limited edition of the Super 55, With black cast housing and black pop filter, Improved capsule with less noise and maximum feedback resistance, Polar pattern: Super-cardioid, Frequency range: 60 - 17,000 Hz, Sensitivity: -53.0 dBV/Pa, Impedance:...
- Limited edition of the Super 55
- With black cast housing and black pop filter
- Improved capsule with less noise and maximum feedback resistance
Dynamic neckband microphone Cardioid polar pattern, Light wire frame and headband offer a secure, comfortable fit, Thin, extra strong microphone cable that resists breakage, Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation, Uniform, natural frequency response comparable to high-quality...
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Light wire frame and headband offer a secure, comfortable fit
- Thin, extra strong microphone cable that resists breakage
Microphone holder / Microphone clamp Suitable for the following models: Incl. adapter, PG48, PG57, PG58, SM48, SM57, SM58, SM86, SM87, SM94, Beta 57, Beta 58, Beta 87
- Incl. adapter
Dynamic Vocal Microphone "Elvis Mic" The 55SH Series II sports the distinctive UNIDYNE® II design, which has been for more than 60 years a symbol of the stage and show business. The microphone combines the nostalgia of the 50s...
- Wide cardioid polar pattern
- On/Off switch
- Stand connector
Vocal Condenser MicrophoneThe Shure SM86 is a condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern for professional live use. The robust condenser microphone can withstand every stressing situation on stage, and still provides studio quality. The matched frequency response of the SM86...
- Optimized for singing
- Studio quality condenser capsule
- Matched frequency response for precise reproduction of vocals.
containing: Shure Super 55 Deluxe, K&M 260/1, Cordial CAM 9 BK, K&M 215
- Shure Super 55 Deluxe
- K&M 260/1
- Cordial CAM 9 BK
Neckband Microphone With Permanently Polarised Subminiature Condenser CapsuleThe Shure Beta 53 is a comfortable neckband microphone with a permanently polarised subminiature condenser capsule and omnidirectional characteristics that combine minimal visibility with excellent playback quality. The extremely light, adjustable wire hanger...
- Omnidirectional characteristics.
- Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex® ear hooks sit invisibly behind the ears.
- Thin, non-reflective wire hanger.
Condenser Vocal MicrophoneBecause of its high precision and detail and its natural vocal reproduction, the Beta 87 is the first choice among artists and professional sound engineers around the world. Under the designation Beta 87C, the classic is now also...
- Linear transmission area with easy presence increase
- Uniform cardioid characteristics over the entire transmission range for isolation of the signal source and minimal off-axis sound colouration
- Bass reduction compensates for proximity effect
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany