Shure Microphones for Toms
13 results. Displaying items 1–13.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Dynamic Instrumental Microphone PG Alta Series, For snare, toms, percussion, Cardioid, 50 - 15,000 Hz, 200 Ohm, Sensitivity t 1 kHz: -57 dBV/Pa (1.45 mV), Metal housing, Colour: Black, Weight: 287 g, Included: 4.5 m XLR cable, drum clip...
- PG Alta Series
- For snare, toms, percussion
Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneWith its compact design, the Beta 56 A is the ideal choice for use on drum sets and other instruments. The extremely uniform supercardioid pattern throughout the entire frequency range stands for high feedback safety with the greatest...
- Ideal instrument controlling eg for toms, snare, percussion
- Integrated, adjustable stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy installation and maximum flexibility.
Condenser Clip Microphone PG Alta Series, With XLR connector, Suitable for all types of instrument recordings, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 850 Ohm, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -52 dBV/Pa (2.51 mV), Max SPL: 130...
- PG Alta Series
- With XLR connector
- Suitable for all types of instrument recordings
Condenser Miniature Microphone Especially for snare and toms, Polar pattern: supercardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Max. SPL: 160 dB @ 2.5 kOhm, Rim holder A98D, Microphone case, RPM626 Preamplifier, TQG Connection cable (460 cm) C98, Windscreen, Optional...
- Especially for snare and toms
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Miniature Condenser Microphone Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Warm, natural sound with soft treble, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, 11 - 52 V phantom power, Fixed phantom adapter, Included: Microphone holder A57M, wind protector...
- Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with soft treble
Condenser Miniature Microphone With special holder especially for snare and toms, Polar pattern: cardioid, Warm, natural sound with a smooth treble, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, 11-52 V Phantom power, 4-pin TQG connector, Optional holders for different applications...
- With special holder especially for snare and toms
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with a smooth treble
Instrumental Microphone PG Alta series, Dynamic, Ideal for recordings of amps and wind instruments, Frequency range: 70 - 15,000 Hz, Characteristics: Cardioid, Impedance: 150 Ω, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -56.5 DBV / Pa (1.5 mV), Weight 280 g, Colour:...
- PG Alta series
- Ideal for recordings of amps and wind instruments
Condenser Miniature Microphone Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, piano, wind and string instruments, Characteristics: Cardioid, Warm, natural sound with a smooth highs, Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz, 11-52 V Phantom, 4-Pin TQG connection, Optional special holder for wind instruments...
- Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, piano, wind and string instruments
- Characteristics: Cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with a smooth highs
Compact small diaphragm condenser microphone With exchangeable capsules for all types of instrument acceptance, Lateral recording for unobtrusive placement, Polar pattern: Super-cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Sound pressure: 152 dB SPL max, Optionally all capsules available separately,...
- With exchangeable capsules for all types of instrument acceptance
- Lateral recording for unobtrusive placement
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
B-Stock, Shure SM57 LC, Dynamic Instr. microphone, cardioid, frequency response 40-15000 Hz, Max SPL: 94 dB SPL, Sensitivity -56.0 dBV / Pa * (1.6 mV), for percussion, drums, snare or electric guitar, dimensions: 157 x 32 mm, weight: 284 g,...
B-Stock, Shure Beta 98 AD/C Miniature Condenser Microphone - includes special clip for snare and toms, cardioid, warm natural sound with nice high tone, 20Hz-20kHz, requires 11-52V phantom power, 4-pole TQG connection. Includes A98D drum clip, windscreen, bag, 4.5m cable...
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany