Shure Microphones for Bass Drum
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Condenser boundary microphone Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91, Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications, Polar pattern: half cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 146 Ω, 11-52 V Phantom power, SPL: 155...
- Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91
- Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications
- Polar pattern: half cardioid
containing: Shure Beta 91A, Sommer Cable Stage Blue Line Vocal 5m
- Shure Beta 91A
- Sommer Cable Stage Blue Line Vocal 5m
Dynamic MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 52A is a dynamic microphone with high output power and a transmission range specially optimised for maximum bass drum punch and accommodating other low-frequency instruments. It offers a very good response, excellent punch...
- Optimized frequency response especially for bass drum kick and low-frequency instrument pickup
- High feedback with minimal background noise
Dynamic bass drum microphone PG Alta Series, Cardioid, 50 - 12,000 Hz, 150 Ohm, 94 dB SPL, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -55 dBV/Pa (1.75 mV), Low-bass punch for powerful bass drum playback, Metal housing, Colour: Black, Weight: 454g, Incl....
- PG Alta Series
- 50 - 12,000 Hz