Shure KSM8 N
Dynamic Dualdyne Live Vocal Microphone
- With double diaphragm technology
- Minimal proximity effect, axial distortion
- Natural recording of the signal for undistorted reproduction
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 Ω
- Sensitivity: -51.5 DBV/Pa / 1.85 mV/Pa
- Brushed aluminium case
- Hardened steel mesh head
- Colour: Nickel
- Incl. AK8C zipper bag and A25E mikrofon attachment
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379658 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!