Shure KSM8 B
Dynamic Vocals and Speech Microphone
- With dualdyne double membrane technology
- Minimal proximity effect and minimal axial sound colouration
- The signal is received in its natural state for uncoloured reproduction
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -51.5 dBV / Pa / 1.85 mV / Pa
- Aluminium housing
- Microphone mesh head is made of hardened steel
- Colour: Black
- AK8C zipper bag and A25E microphone holder included
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379653 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!