Shure Microphones for String Instruments
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Condenser Studio Microphone The Shure SM81 is a high-quality, unidirectional condenser microphone designed for studio recording, broadcasting, and sound reinforcement. Its wide frequency response, low noise characteristics, and low RF susceptibility have made it a standard for applications involving...
- Cardioid characteristics for maximum isolation of the signal source and reduced background noises
- High-quality permanently polarized condenser microphone
- Flat response curve for accurate reproduction of sound sources
Studio Condenser Microphone Cardioid, Linear transmission range, Ideal for the reproduction of strings and woodwind instruments, Frequency response: 40 Hz - 16 kHz, Output impedance: 200 Ohm, Sensitivity: -49.0 dBV/Pa (3.5 mV), Phantom power or 1.5 V battery (AA),...
- Linear transmission range
- Ideal for the reproduction of strings and woodwind instruments
Condenser Miniature Microphone Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, piano, wind and string instruments, Characteristics: Cardioid, Warm, natural sound with a smooth highs, Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz, 11-52 V Phantom, 4-Pin TQG connection, Optional special holder for wind instruments...
- Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, piano, wind and string instruments
- Characteristics: Cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with a smooth highs
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany