Shure Instrument Microphones
48 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Dynamic vocal microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range 55 - 14,000 Hz, -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV) , Impedance: 270 Ohm, High protection against feedback, Ideal for beginners, Dimensions: 166 x 54.2 mm, Weight: 370 g
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range 55 - 14,000 Hz
- -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV)
Dynamic Studio Microphone For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV, Polar pattern: cardioid, Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech, Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost)...
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
Condenser Studio Microphone The Shure SM81 is a high-quality, directed condenser microphone with cardioid directivity designed for studio recording, broadcasting, TV recordings and public addressing. Its very linear, wide frequency range, low inherent noise and low noise sensitivity at...
- Cardioid directivity for maximum isolation of the signal source and reduced background noise
- High quality, permanently polarised condenser microphone
- Linear frequency response for precise sound reproduction
Condenser Clip On Microphone PG Alta series, With gooseneck, Especially for wind instruments and percussion, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 60 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 850 Ohm, Sensitivity @ 1 kHz: -52 dBV/ Pa (2.51 mV), Max. SPL: 130...
- PG Alta series
- With gooseneck
- Especially for wind instruments and percussion
Condenser Small Membrane Microphone PG Alta series, For instrument and overhead recording, Cardioid, 40 - 18,000 Hz, 600 Ohm, Sensitivity @ 1 kHz: -48.5 dBV/ Pa (3.8 mV), 48V Phantom power required, Colour: black, Weight: 186g, Incl. 4.5 m...
- PG Alta series
- For instrument and overhead recording
containing: Shure Beta 91A, Sommer Cable Stage Blue Line Vocal 5m
- Shure Beta 91A
- Sommer Cable Stage Blue Line Vocal 5m
Condenser boundary microphone Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91, Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications, Polar pattern: half cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 146 Ω, 11-52 V Phantom power, SPL: 155...
- Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91
- Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications
- Polar pattern: half cardioid
Microphone PG Alta series, Dynamic microphone for speech and vocals, Characteristics: Cardioid, Frequency range: 50 / 16,000 Hz, Impedance: 150 Ω, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -55 DBV / Pa (1.8 mV), With switch, Weight: 294 g, Colour: Black, Incl....
- PG Alta series
- Dynamic microphone for speech and vocals
- Characteristics: Cardioid
Dynamic Microphone The dynamic Beta 57A proves its exceptional versatility in its transmission of acoustic and electric instruments, as well as as a vocal microphone. Its supercardioid polar pattern extends over the entire frequency range and guarantees high gain...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimized frequency range for drums, guitars, vocals and wind instruments in studio quality.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain-before-feedback at maximum gain, and maximum suppression of background noise.
Dynamic MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 52A is a dynamic microphone with high output power and a transmission range specially optimised for maximum bass drum punch and accommodating other low-frequency instruments. It offers a very good response, excellent punch...
- Optimized frequency response especially for bass drum kick and low-frequency instrument pickup
- High feedback with minimal background noise
Condenser Microphone Clip The Shure Beta 98H / C (also known as WB98H / C for use with wireless systems) is a high-quality, permanently polarised condensation microphone with a cardioid polar pattern that is attached either to the bell of...
- Polar patterns: Cardioid
- With permanently polarised condensor capsule
- Optimised transmission range for open, natural sound reproduction
Drum microphone set PG Alta Series Includes: 1x PGA52 bass drum microphone, 3x PGA56 snare / tom microphones, 1x PGA57 snare microphone, 2x PGA81 overhead microphones, 3x Tom mounts, 7x XLR cables, Case
- PG Alta Series
- 1x PGA52 bass drum microphone
- 3x PGA56 snare / tom microphones
Miniature Instrument MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 98H / C (also known as WB98H / C for use with wireless systems) is a high-quality, permanently polarised condensation microphone with a cardioid polar pattern that is attached either to the bell of wind...
- With permanently polarised condensate capsule
- Integrated clothing clip and gooseneck
containing: Shure SM 48 LC, Millenium MS 2005, pro snake TPM 6
- Shure SM 48 LC
- Millenium MS 2005
- pro snake TPM 6
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones Optimized for acoustic instruments, Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications, Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments, Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm...
- Optimized for acoustic instruments
- Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications
- Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments
Dynamic Microphone "Bicycle Light"The 520DX "Green Bullet" continues the tradition of the 520D, which is famous among harmonica players for its classic Blues Harp sound. With its handy size and contoured shape, it fits perfectly between the harmonica and the...
- Ideal for picking up harmonica
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Volume control to adapt to any musical situation
Condenser Miniature Microphone With special holder especially for snare and toms, Polar pattern: cardioid, Warm, natural sound with a smooth treble, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, 11-52 V Phantom power, 4-pin TQG connector, Optional holders for different applications...
- With special holder especially for snare and toms
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with a smooth treble
Dynamic Vocals and Speech Microphone With dualdyne double membrane technology, Minimal proximity effect and minimal axial sound colouration, The signal is received in its natural state for uncoloured reproduction, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Impedance:...
- With dualdyne double membrane technology
- Minimal proximity effect and minimal axial sound colouration
- The signal is received in its natural state for uncoloured reproduction
Beginner Drum Microphone SetThe DMK57-52 4 drum kit provides every drummer a basic set of microphones and brackets for their live and studio work. The set includes three SM57 and a Beta 52A, three A56D mounting systems as well as...
- 3x Shure SM57 (cardioid)
- 1x Bassdrum Microphone Shure Beta 52A (Super cardioid)
- 3x Rim Mount Shure A56D
Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneWith its compact design, the Beta 56 A is the ideal choice for use on drum sets and other instruments. The extremely uniform supercardioid pattern throughout the entire frequency range stands for high feedback safety with the greatest...
- Ideal instrument controlling eg for toms, snare, percussion
- Integrated, adjustable stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy installation and maximum flexibility.
containing: Shure SH55 Series II, K&M 260/1, the sssnake SM10 BK, K&M 215
- Shure SH55 Series II
- K&M 260/1
- the sssnake SM10 BK
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany