Shure Beta 53
Condenser Headset MicrophoneThe Beta 53 headset microphone was designed for theater and for presentation applications. The light-weight condenser model is equipped with a very small transducer element with a diameter of only 5.6 mm, omnidirectional pattern and a frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz.
A thin, ergonomic wireframe gives comfort, while a head strap ensures a secure fit of the Shure Beta 53. A removable boom simplifies accurate positioning of the microphone. The easy to clean, corrosion-proof Beta 53 is available in beige or black.
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- 4-Pin TQG female connector
- Used as wired microphone or a headset for wireless systems
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -54 dBV/ Pa (2 mV)
- Sound pressure (1 kOhm load, 1% THD): 147 dB SPL
- Inherent self-noise (equivalent noise level): 39 dB (A)
- Weight: 35 g
- Incl. SHURE RPM 626 phantom power adapter
- Colour: Black
|XLR Phantom Power Adapter||Yes|
Further Shure items
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany