Shure 565 SD
The UNISPHERE® I 565SD is a dynamic cardioid microphone with switchable output impedance and a robust wire-mesh front grille that includes a very effective wind- and pop filter . The preset low-impedance operation of the 565SD provides excellent vocal and speech reproduction from lecterns and stages, and is a popular microphone in auditoriums, churches, conference halls, and schools.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ideal for speeches and vocals in (ex.) churches, schools, etc.
- Versatile, high quality microphone with SM58®-like sound characteristics
- Switchable output impedance.
- Silent, lockable on/off switch
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Selectable output impedance: Low impedance (250 ohms) and high impedance
- Sensitivity: High impedance: -34.0 dBV / Pa (20 mV); low impedance: - 56.0 dBV / Pa (1.6 mV)
- Weight: 298 g
- Colour: Silver
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.