Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail Analog Delay
Effect Pedal for Guitar or Keyboard
- Delay with delay time 15-600 ms
- The delay time is indicated by blinking of illuminated delay time knob
- The chorus effect of the delay can be controlled by separate controllers for rate and depth
- Controls for: Mix, repeats, delay, rate and depth
- Input and output: 6.3 mm jack
- Additional 6.3 mm stereo jack output at which an expression pedal can be connected to control the intensity of effect
- Also serves as a wet-only output for wet/dry stereo or studio use
- Wet signal may also be directed via another effect, such as Phaser effect
- 100% Analog signal processing
- True bypass
- Operates with 9V battery or optional AC adapter 9 - 18V
|Delay Time||600 ms|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 334762 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!