Seymour Duncan SP90-1B Black
- Bridge version
- The original Gibson® P-90 was introduced in 1937. Its typical sound is produced by the higher capacitance caused by the large diameter of the coil.
- The SSP-90 1 is an exact replica of this legendary single coil.
- Colour: Black
- Seymour Duncan P-90 Pickups at a glance
- display P-90 Pickups in price range 90 € - 110 €
- go to product group P-90 Pickups
- go to product group Pickups for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Pickups
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Seymour Duncan
- Seymour Duncan Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Further Seymour Duncan items
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany