Seymour Duncan Power Stage 170
Guitar Power Amp
- Suitable for amplifying effect pedals
- Small enough for pedalboards
- Power: 170 W at 4 Ohms
- 3-Band EQ
- 13 dB boost/cut in each frequency band
- Controls for volume, bass, mid and treble
- Power switch on the back
- 1/4" mono-jack input/output on the back
- Cold device plug on the back
- Power status LED
- Temperature status LED
- O.C. status LED
- Output impedance: 4-16 Ohms
- Input voltage: 220-240V AC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 127 x 133 x 72 mm
- Weight: 910 g
- Made in USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 412969 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!