Sennheiser Reporter Microphones
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Reporter Microphone Special interview and reporter's microphone, Dynamic cardioid with long handle, Dimensions: length 250 mm, diameter 49 mm, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz, Sensitivity (free field, no load) 1 kHz: 2.0 mV/Pa +...
- Special interview and reporter's microphone
- Dynamic cardioid with long handle
- Dimensions: length 250 mm, diameter 49 mm
MicrophoneThe MD 42 is a high quality, dynamic, omnidirectional microphone. It was developed for rough use in live reporting and interviews on radio and television. The MD 42 is easy to handle, because the special design avoids wind and handling...
- The dynamic cult microphone
- For reporter application
- Wind and pop resistent through double mesh head
Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone
Dynamic Hand-Held Microphone With Apogee digital converter for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac / PC with Apple MFi certified Lightning plug or USB, Suitable for high-quality voice recordings, Characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 16000 Hz, Boundary sound pressure...
- With Apogee digital converter for iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac / PC with Apple MFi certified Lightning plug or USB
- Suitable for high-quality voice recordings
- Characteristic: Cardioid
Dynamic Reporter Microphone The classic reporter microphone, Omnidirectional, Frequency range 40-18.000 Hz, Impedance 200 Ohm, Dimensions: 137 x 65 x 67 mm, Suitable accessories: MZT 100 table stand (Art. Nr: 165022 ), MZW 431 windscreen (Art. Nr: 126574 ),...
- The classic reporter microphone
- Frequency range 40-18.000 Hz
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany