Sennheiser ew 500 G4 965 BW Band
UHF Wireless System
- Consists of SKM 500 G4 hand-held transmitter, E965 interchangeable capacitor capsule and EM 300-500 G4 9.5" receiver
- Frequency range: BW band (626 - 698 MHz)
- Characteristic: Cardioid/Supercardioid
- 72 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 Channel banks, each with up to 32 presets
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Network connection for frequency management and control via WSM software (Wireless System Manager)
- Audio transmission range: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional battery BA 2015 (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Auto-tune to find free frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain includes 60 dB
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-digit battery indicator on transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD display with NF level and channel display
- Switchable transmission power 10/30/50mW
- 2 BNC antenna sockets
- XLR times balanced and jack unbalanced
- Mains supply 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Suitable capsules: Sennheiser EW, Neumann and MD 9235 (not included)
- Includes GA 3 rack mount, microphone holder, NT2 power supply unit and 2x AA batteries
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||626 MHz – 698 MHz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438328 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!