Sennheiser EW 500-965 G3 E-Band
- SKM 500-965 G3 Handheld transmitter with charging contacts for optional rechargeable battery BA 2015 (NiMH)
- True condenser capsule with cardioid-/super-cardioid characteristics
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- 20 frequency banks each with up to 32 preset frequencies + 1 Bank with writeable frequencies
- Audio transmission range 25 - 18.000 Hz
- Pilot tone
- Autotune for detection of open frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Frequency transmission over infrared interface
- 4-Level battery indicator for transmitter and receiver
- EM 500 G3 Diversity-Receiver (E-Frequency: 823 - 865 MHz)
- LCD Display with AF level- and channel display
- Switchable transmitter power 10/30 mW
- 2 BNC antenna connector
- XLR-Male balanced
- Ethernet interface
- Power supply 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Including power supply NT2 and 2x AA-Batteries
|Channels Handheld Transmitter||1|
|Frequency||823 MHz – 832 MHz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 234946 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!