Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The e 604 is a cardioid microphone for miking brass and woodwinds
- Ideal e.g. for toms, snare, percussion
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz
- Glass-fibre reinforced, robust plastic housing
- Insensitive to impact and structure borne sound
- Highest sound pressure (160 dB) is transmitted without distortion
- Very low inherent noise
- Hum-compensating coil
- Good positioning due to compact design
- Integrated tripod mount
- Inlet basket: stainless steel
- Dimensions (Ø x L): 33 x 59 mm
- Weight without cable: 60 g
- Incl. rim clamp MZH 504/ 604 and bag
|Incl. Clip On Mount||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 129029 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!