Your search for "Public Enemy: What You Gonna Do When The Grid Goes Down?" did not result in any hits.
Displaying items 1–0.
Compare Added (Remove)
Note: The following entries do not contain all the terms you searched for. They are displayed because they may contain different spellings for the same term. If you prefer to exclude such entries, please use the "AND" function (e.g. "guitar +black"). If you cannot find what you are looking for, please check the spelling of the terms you entered.
Novation Launchpad Pro MK3 Grid Controller For Ableton Live as well as other music software and external hardware 64 Touch- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads 4-Track sequencer with 32 steps Chord mode Dynamic note and scale modes 8 User-defined modes with...
- For Ableton Live as well as other music software and external hardware
- 64 Touch- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads
- 4-Track sequencer with 32 steps
Manfrotto D200 Grip Head 2 1/2'' Grip Head Top attachment: 16 mm (5/8") mount Dimensions (L x H x D): 18 x 6 x 9 cm Weight: 0.55 kg Material: Aluminium Colour: Silver
- Top attachment: 16 mm (5/8") mount
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 18 x 6 x 9 cm
- Weight: 0.55 kg
MXR Dynacomp Compressor and Sustainer@+For all types of devices there are some classics which are used repeatedly over decades and over the time reach genuine cult status. When it comes to compressors for guitar and bass, one effect is necessary...
- Robust metal chassis
- Non-slip rubber base
Wise Publications The Big Black Piano Songbook Songbook for piano 60 songs from Film & TV Christmas carols, classical, traditional, jazz blues & ragtime, pop hits and wedding songs Arranged for piano solo Medium difficulty ISBN 978-1-78558-500-5 271 pages@+*Content:*@+@+ Für...
- 60 songs from Film & TV
- Christmas carols, classical, traditional, jazz blues & ragtime, pop hits and wedding songs
- Arranged for piano solo
Taylor GS Mini Rosewood Small Body Acoustic Guitar@+A guitar that feels small in the hands, yet manages a big sound. The GS Mini-RW is a great choice as a high-quality travel guitar, as well as the perfect songwriting tool. You're...
- Top: Solid sitka spruce
- X-Bracing with relief rout
- Back & Sides: Rosewood, laminated
Avenger D200B Grip Head 2 1/2'' Bk Grip Head Top attachment: 16 mm (5/8") mount Material: Aluminium Dimensions (L x H x D): 18 x 6 x 9 cm Weight: 0.55 kg Colour: Black
- Top attachment: 16 mm (5/8") mount
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 18 x 6 x 9 cm
Voggenreiter Blues You Can Use Complete Course For Aspiring Blues GuitaristAn easily understandable course helps in the development of rhythm and soloing techniques. With examples in many blues styles.@+@+ 21 Complete solos Blues chords, chord progressions and riffs Turnarounds Sliding...
- 21 Complete solos
- Blues chords, chord progressions and riffs
Digitech The Drop Electric Guitar Effects Pedal Pitch Shifter Polyphonic drop algorithm from the Whammy DT Can be transposed down from a semitone to one octave + octave/dry mode Toggle switch for switching between momentary or latching mode True Bypass...
- Pitch Shifter
- Polyphonic drop algorithm from the Whammy DT
- Can be transposed down from a semitone to one octave + octave/dry mode
Sommer Cable The Spirit High End Instrument Cable For stage, studio or installations Very punchy, clear sound for bass, guitar, keyboard, etc. Thanks to special stranding and a very thick wire cross section Triple shielding by combining copper mesh and...
- For stage, studio or installations
- Very punchy, clear sound for bass, guitar, keyboard, etc.
- Thanks to special stranding and a very thick wire cross section
Harley Benton HB-T Pickup@+If an acoustic instrument is desired to be amplified without great effort, or if you have an instrument that you do not want to "disimprove" with holes, then the Harley Benton HB-T Single Transducer pickup is just...
- Made by Shadow
- For acoustic instruments
- Universally applicable
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer Electric Guitar Effect Pedal@+Without deteriorating the original sound, the BOSS Compressor / Sustainer does his work unobtrusively but effectively (exactly what you would want from a good compressor). Peak levels are limited while the quiet passages...
- Particularly loud sounds will be lowered while very low raised to provide a uniform, fat sound
- Controls: Level, Tone, Attack & Sustain
- Power consumption: 11 mA
Modern Drummer Publications Gary Chester The New Breed Study book for the drums@+Gary Chester was one of the busiest studio drummers in the 60s and 70s, playing on hundreds of successful records from that era. His systems of playing have...
- An introduction to the skills of Gary Chester, which will enable you to take on the demands of studio recordings
- 48 pages
- Publisher's No.: HL06620100
BBE Sonic Maximizer 882i Maximizer Signal ProcessorThe BBE Sonic Maximizer is actually already a classic, it is a studio effect, which is mostly used to "refresh" the stereo sum. This makes sense for live PA as well as studio applications.@+@+Technically...
- Sound enhancement
- The Maximizer performs a phase correction between three frequency bands to compensate for phase and amplitude distortions in the loudspeaker, thus providing more clarity
- Format: 19"/ 1U
TC Electronic MojoMojo Guitar Effects@+With the new generation of pedals and a plethora of digital gems, the tradition of good, old-fashioned analogue sounds is still preserved.@+@+@+The Mojomojo is an overdrive that offers its own approach. Primarily intended for giving tube...
- Gain - Level - Bass - Treble controls
- 2 Different voice settings
Orange Micro Terror Hybrid Electric Guitar Amp Head@+Since the amps have returned with the original color scheme, they are rightly claiming their niche in the highly competitive amplifier market. Just as before, when countless sizes used these amps, Orange Amplifier...
- Power 20 watts
- 1 Channel
- Controls volume, tone and gain
Sommer Cable Orbit 240 MKII Transparent Professional biaxial high-end speaker cables@+You can hear the grass grow, with ORBIT without problems. If you care for true, natural sound and dynamics, then the ORBIT is your cable.At the end of the transmission,...
- Absolutely neutral transmission quality due to fine copper stranding
- High flexibility and easy to wind due to the rubber-like PVC jacket
- Noble finish with black transparent outer sheath
Sommer Cable Elephant 440 High-quality speaker multicore@+The wires glow ... and the crowd goes wild when the speaker walls are turned up all the way. Then not only the spirit heats up, but also the cable. This places very high...
- Ideal for PA / sound systems, surround and Woofer systems, for permanent installation in building technology
- Loss-free transmission due to special stranding
Epiphone Casino VS Electric Guitar@+John Lennon played almost exclusively on a Epiphone Casino semi-acoustic from about '65 with the Beatles. Originally, the guitar had the present-day Sunburst finish when in 1967, during the course of the psychedelic fashion heyday, it...
- Type: 335 with F-Holes
- Laminated maple body
- Glued mahogany neck
the t.bone GM 5212
the t.bone GM 5212 Table Stand Bundle@+*Bundle offer comprising* the t.bone GM 5212 Condenser gooseneck microphone Directional characteristic: Supercardioid Length without XLR plug: 37 cm With straight XLR plug Weight: 160 g Colour: Black Includes windscreen the t.bone Table Stand...
- Condenser gooseneck microphone
- Directional characteristic: Supercardioid
- Length without XLR plug: 37 cm
Harley Benton PowerPlant Power Adapter@+Everone buys pedals one after the other, but then sooner or later the question is: How do I power them? Batteries are always empty (and expensive, as well as they're not environmentally friendly) - and the...
- With 8 x 9V DC (500 mA), 1 x 12V DC (500 mA) and 1 x 12V AC (500 mA) outputs
- Incl. cable set (length of black cables about 50 cm, colored cables about 30 cm)
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 8.5 x 5.0 cm
Harley Benton HB-20R Guitar Combo Amp@+The Harley Benton HB-20R is a small 20 Watt combo that offers everything required for a successful start in practising at home or for rehearsal sessions. A 3-Band tone control and a switchable overdrive are...
- Compact electric guitar combo
- Power: 20 Watt
- Equipped with: 8" Custom voiced speaker
Polyend & Dreadbox Medusa Black Limited Edition Hybrid synthesiser with grid and sequencer Limited edition in black 3 Digital wavetable oscillators 3 Synchronisable analogue oscillators, each with four classic waveforms Classic 24 dB dreadbox analog filter with 3 different types...
- Limited edition in black
- 3 Digital wavetable oscillators
- 3 Synchronisable analogue oscillators, each with four classic waveforms
Harley Benton G412A Vintage 4 x 12" Guitar CabinetFor some guitar sounds (especially rock and heavy metal) a big 4 x 12" is the only way to go. Maybe even two of them.@+@+The speaker is slanted towards the top, which...
- Slanted design
- Equipment: 4 x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 loudspeaker
- Power handling: Mono 280 Watt @16 Ohm or 4 Ohm, Stereo 2x 140 Watt @ 8 Ohm
TC Electronic The Dreamscape Electric Guitar Effect 6 Signature sounds of John Petrucci (Dream Theater) 3 Modulation effects in one pedal (chorus, flanger and vibrato) Compatible with toneprints for Corona Power consumption: 90 mA Power supply with optional 9V DC...
- 6 Signature sounds of John Petrucci (Dream Theater)
- 3 Modulation effects in one pedal (chorus, flanger and vibrato)
- Compatible with toneprints for Corona
JHS Pedals The AT+ Effects Pedal Andy Timmons Signature Model Boost / Overdrive Saturated sounds of British tube amplifiers Independent boost and overdrive channels True bypass Can be operated with 18 V for more headroom Volume, EQ, Drive Air and...
- Andy Timmons Signature Model
- Boost / Overdrive
- Saturated sounds of British tube amplifiers
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!