Your search for "MXR 3PDCP06" did not result in any hits.
Displaying items 1–0.
Compare Added (Remove)
Note: The following entries do not contain all the terms you searched for. They are displayed because they may contain different spellings for the same term. If you prefer to exclude such entries, please use the "AND" function (e.g. "guitar +black"). If you cannot find what you are looking for, please check the spelling of the terms you entered.
MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay Effects Pedal Analog delay Up to 600 ms delay time Analog signal path True Bypass Controls for Delay, Regen and Mix Foot switch from metal Sturdy metal housing Runs on 9 V battery or...
- Analog delay
- Up to 600 ms delay time
- Analog signal path
MXR M 234 Analog Chorus Analog Chorus Effects Pedal@+Like many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analog piece and it delivers beautiful, wide floating sound that can be rarely heard from today's digital...
- Analog chorus pedal for electric guitar
- EQ with controls for bass and treble
- Effect control with controls for Level, Rate and Depth
MXR 10 Band Equalizer Silver Effects Pedal Graphic 10-band equalizer / -12 dB boost or cut per frequency band 2 Outputs for splitting the signal Low noise, true bypass Regulator for Volume Gain 31 Hz, 62 Hz, 125 Hz, 250...
- Graphic 10-band equalizer
- / -12 dB boost or cut per frequency band
- 2 Outputs for splitting the signal
MXR Phase 90 Effect Pedal@+Effects UnitThe Vintage Phaser effect, just like the MXR back in the day. There is, of course, only one control with which the speed of the phasing can be adjusted, everything else is set in order...
- Rugged metal casing
- Non-slip rubber base
- Phaser with "Speed control"
MXR M87 Bass Compressor Effect Pedal Compressor pedal for electric bass CHT "Constant headroom technology" for clean and clear sound quality Knobs for output, input, release, attack and ratio LED chain with 10 LED for "gain reduction" display Status LED...
- Compressor pedal for electric bass
- CHT "Constant headroom technology" for clean and clear sound quality
- Knobs for output, input, release, attack and ratio
MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe Effect Pedal for Electric Bass@+The pedals of the company MXR are a hit since more than 30 years and alongside classics such as Distortion +, Phase 90, Flanger and Dynacomp, Octavers were always on the...
- True bypass
- Constant Headroom Technology
MXR Custom Shop Phase 90 LED Phaser@+The MXR Vintage Phase 90 comes in the classic script logo design. This is how Eddie Van Halen "spiced up" his legendary Lead sound, especially on the early records. This can clearly be heard...
- Design based on the cult pedal phaser
- Speed controllable
- 1/4 "jack In / Out
MXR Dynacomp Compressor and Sustainer@+For all types of devices there are some classics which are used repeatedly over decades and over the time reach genuine cult status. When it comes to compressors for guitar and bass, one effect is necessary...
- Robust metal chassis
- Non-slip rubber base
MXR M300 Reverb Effect Pedal for Guitar Digital reverb with 6 modes Controller for Tone, Decay and Mix Bypass foot-switch Internal Mono-stereo switch True Bypass and optional Trails bypass Status LED 3 Bi-colour LEDs for display mode 100% Analog Dry...
- Digital reverb with 6 modes
- Controller for Tone, Decay and Mix
- Bypass foot-switch
MXR Custom Shop Timmy CSP027 Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar Overdrive Developed in collaboration with Paul Cochrane 3 Selectable clipping modes (asymmetrical with medium saturation, symmetrical with light saturation and asymmetrical with full saturation) LF353 Op-Amp enables high output High-gain...
- Developed in collaboration with Paul Cochrane
- 3 Selectable clipping modes (asymmetrical with medium saturation, symmetrical with light saturation and asymmetrical with full saturation)
MXR EVH 5150 Overdrive Effects pedal for electric guitar Overdrive Eddie Van Halen signature model Controls for output, bass, mids, treble, gain, and a gate control that can be activated Input: 6.3 mm Jack mono Output: 6.3 mm Jack mono...
- Eddie Van Halen signature model
- Controls for output, bass, mids, treble, gain, and a gate control that can be activated
MXR M 222 Talkbox Talk Box Suitable for guitars and keyboards Offers the unique possibility to shape the sound with the mouth Independent amplifier and loudspeaker - no separate amplifier is required Volume and gain controls Stable foot switch Blue...
- Suitable for guitars and keyboards
- Offers the unique possibility to shape the sound with the mouth
- Independent amplifier and loudspeaker - no separate amplifier is required
MXR Micro Amp M133 Pedal Preamp@+Guitarists never get tired of looking for ever-better pedals to achieve their perfect sound. But what if the amp actually sounds perfect, but needs just a bit more Gain? Overdrives and treble boosters would bend...
- Adjustable boost
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output
- Great for use with long signal chains, or anytime signal drop-off is a problem
MXR Audio Electronics MC-404 Wah@+The MC-404 Audio Electronics Wah was developed by none other than the Pedalboard guru Bob Bradshaw and has much to offer. Two different Fasel coils offer a choice of treble accentuated wah effect and fleshy mid-range...
- You can select between the two different sound variations provided by the two Fasel coils (Yellow or Red Custom)
- Custom-designed CTS Extended Life Low Noise knob, Gain Output Stage with Kick Switch and LED display
- True bypass
MXR M 82 Bass Envelope Filter Effect Pedal For E-Bass Classic Analog envelope filter sounds True bypass Controller for Dry, FX, Decay, Q and Sens.
- For E-Bass
- Classic Analog envelope filter sounds
- True bypass
MXR M 238 Iso Brick Power Supply for Several Effect pedals For analogue and digital effect pedals 10 Isolated outputs 2 x 9V DC outputs each up to 100 mA 2 x 9V DC outputs with a maximum of 300...
- For analogue and digital effect pedals
- 10 Isolated outputs
- 2 x 9V DC outputs each up to 100 mA
MXR M68 Uni-Vibe Chorus/ Vibrato Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Chorus/ vibrato Legendary sound of the Uni-Vibe of the late 60s Controller for speed, level and depth Switch for vibe mode Status LED Rugged foot switch True bypass 6.3 mm...
- Chorus/ vibrato
- Legendary sound of the Uni-Vibe of the late 60s
- Controller for speed, level and depth
MXR M 239 Mini Iso-Brick Multi-Power Supply for Effects Units Max. total power 2,000 mA All 5 outputs are completely isolated Separate status LED for each output 4x 9 V Outputs, each with 300 mA 1x Output with selectable voltage...
- Max. total power 2,000 mA
- All 5 outputs are completely isolated
- Separate status LED for each output
MXR M-117R Flanger Flanger Effect@+A classic effect from the later 70s is definitely one of the big three of the great art of flanging, because this one - in contrast to cheaper competing products - "really flanges". Adjustable in Speed,...
- "Sweep and Flange sounds" of the 70s
- Controls: Manual, Width, Speed, Regeneration
- LED status display
MXR Distortion Plus Soft Clipping Distortion Pedal@+One of the first good sounding distortions ever - thanks to soft clipping, a truly harmonious, never unpleasant yet biting sound is achieved. Is very well suited to elicit from tube amps the last...
- A real alternative to the typical British or West Coast sounds
- Bypass switch with operating LED
- Controls for output and distortion
MXR Custom Shop Script Dyna Comp Effect Pedal Compressor Based on the 1976 Dyna Comp Equipped with the rare CA3080 "metal can" IC Low noise operation Great transparency and increased dynamic bandwidth Controllers for output and sensitivity True bypass Status...
- Based on the 1976 Dyna Comp
- Equipped with the rare CA3080 "metal can" IC
MXR M299 Copy Mini Analog Delay Effects Pedal Analogue delay Carbon Copy / Carbon Copy Bright switchable Controls: True Bypass, Delay, Rain and Mix Internal trim pots for width and speed Mod switch for activating the modulation Bright switch to...
- Analogue delay
- Carbon Copy / Carbon Copy Bright switchable
- Controls: True Bypass, Delay, Rain and Mix
MXR 6 Band Equalizer Silver Effects Pedal Graphical 6-band equalizer / -18 dB boost or cut per frequency band Illuminated sliders (status LEDs) Low noise True Bypass Regulator for 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 400 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.6 kHz and...
- Graphical 6-band equalizer
- / -18 dB boost or cut per frequency band
- Illuminated sliders (status LEDs)
MXR M 199 Tap Tempo Tap tempo footswitch External footswitch for Tap Delay effect pedals Compatible with a variety of effect pedals 6.3 mm TRS Tap Tempo output 3 internal DIP switches for TRS adjustment of the output socket Metal...
- External footswitch for Tap Delay effect pedals
- Compatible with a variety of effect pedals
- 6.3 mm TRS Tap Tempo output
MXR DC Brick M 237 Multi power adapter for effect devices Stabilized 8 x 9 V Connections 2x 18 V Connections Total power: 2000 mA Sturdy metal housing Dimensions: (L x H x D): 104 x 28 x 59 mm...
- 8 x 9 V Connections
- 2x 18 V Connections
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!