Boss Product Overview
12 results. Displaying items 1–12.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping from €149
Multi-effect pedal for electric bass
Multi-effect pedal for electric bass 90 effect types, 32 seconds Looper, About 7 hours of playing on battery, 99 presets, 99 user patches, 3 footswitches, 1 expression pedal and 1 additional footswitch / expression pedal input, USB port for...
- 90 effect types
- 32 seconds Looper
- About 7 hours of playing on battery
Multi-effects pedal for bass with easy operation
Multi-effects pedal for bass with easy operation Easy to set up = simply brilliant! The worldwide phenomenal success of the ME-50 guitar multi-effects processor has proved that the new concept from BOSS really works: multi-effects devices with a rotary...
- The simplest operation set-up of all time - Rotary knobs for all settings!
- 23 Different effects in the best BOSS quality with new effects "Octave up", "Hi Band driver" and "Sound Hold"
- Built as an effect chain ( manual mode) with three on/off switches; can be switched to memory mode (with 24 memory locations)
Effects pedal Multi Effects Switcher, Includes a built-in effects pedal for guitar and bass effects including tuner, noise reduction, global equalizer, midi, amp switching, USB port & editor, Knob 1 to 3, Switch: On / Off - Menu -...
- Multi Effects Switcher
- Includes a built-in effects pedal for guitar and bass effects including tuner, noise reduction, global equalizer, midi, amp switching, USB port & editor
- Knob 1 to 3
Bass Synthesizer as an Effect Pedal
Bass Synthesizer as an Effect Pedal 11 new or greatly improved sounds, For the finest synth basses, Sound 10 and 11 are now also polyphonic!, Input for an expression pedal (Roland EV-5) for manual control of the filter or...
- 11 new or greatly improved sounds
- For the finest synth basses
- Sound 10 and 11 are now also polyphonic!
Electric Bass Effects Pedal
Electric Bass Effects Pedal Overdrive, Controls: level/ blend, low, high and drive, 1 Input, 1 Output, 1 Line out (balanced DI out), "Adaptive distortion" - optimal distortion in any pitch, Matching power supply optional 409939 (not included)
- Controls: level/ blend, low, high and drive
- 1 Input
Effects Pedal Intelligent multiband compression, Intelligent circuit adapts the pitch and style of the game, resulting in a natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass sound, 18 Volt input electronics allow enough headroom for clear and powerful sounds without...
- Intelligent multiband compression
- Intelligent circuit adapts the pitch and style of the game, resulting in a natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass sound
- 18 Volt input electronics allow enough headroom for clear and powerful sounds without unwanted distortions
Bass Overdrive PedalAs the first bass overdrive in the BOSS Compact Effects series, the ODB-3 has...
Bass Overdrive PedalAs the first bass overdrive in the BOSS Compact Effects series, the ODB-3 has been specifically tailored to the needs of today's bass players. It delivers everything, from slightly tweaked sounds to massive overdrive in excellent, impressive quality....
- Tailored to the bass overdrive sounds with pressure and clean, clear sound
- Acting in complete bass frequency range
- Distortion without loss of hardness and brilliance
Bass Effect PedalEffects for bassists are always a bit tricky. Too much modulation impairs the...
Bass Effect PedalEffects for bassists are always a bit tricky. Too much modulation impairs the directness and precision of the sound; moreover, normal guitar effects generally tend to cut the low frequencies of the signal, especially when the bass is...
- Through the low-pass filter, the chorus effect does not affect the low frequencies and the bass sound remains differentiated and does not mash
- Power consumption: 22mA
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connector - negative pole / terminal inside - not included in delivery, for example, see item 409939 for availability)
Bass Equaliser PedalWith the extremely wide frequency range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz the GEB-7 is...
Bass Equaliser PedalWith the extremely wide frequency range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz the GEB-7 is suitable for all base types. With its 7 sliders for the frequencies 50 Hz, 120 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 800 Hz, 4.5...
- 7-band graphic equaliser
- Specifically for the frequency range of the electric bass
- Since the frequency range is up to 50 Hz, the GEB-7 is also suitable for matching the bass of a double bass with pickup
Bass Limiter / EnhancerWith the LMB-3, you can straighten the output levels of your pickups to get...
Bass Limiter / EnhancerWith the LMB-3, you can straighten the output levels of your pickups to get a consistent sound of your bass over the entire dynamic range. For the most accurate tuning, the LMB-3 has not only a Threshold...
- Particularly flexible and versatile by Threshold and Ratio Control
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, ENHANCE knob RATIO control, THRESHOLD control
- Special Enhance control to reinforce transparency, Attack and brilliance of the bass sounds
B-Stock, Boss SYB-5 Bass Synthesizer Pedal - 11 DSP variations of saw, square, and pulse synth waves, control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5 expression pedal (sold separately), enhanced wave shape mode provides sharper sounds, hold notes with the...
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany