SE Electronics SE8
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Handmade small diaphragm condenser capsule
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV / Pa
- Max. SPL (0.5% THD): 139/149/159 dB SPL (0/10/20 dB pad)
- 13 dB (A) inherent noise
- Low cut switchable: 80/160 Hz (6 dB / oct.)
- Pad switchable: 0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Dimensions (Ø x L): 23 x 120 mm
- Weight: 141 g
- Includes windscreen and microphone clamp
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434723 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!