Schott Modern Piano
Gradebook for piano
- From the series "Pianissimo"
- 90 original piano pieces from the 20th and 21st centuries
- Edited by Hans-Günter Heumann and Rainer Mohrs
- Miniatures with modern sounds and rhythms
- Proposed Styles: New Music, Neoclassicism, Modern Dances, Jazz, Blues, Pop, Crossover, Rock, New Age, Meditative Music
- Easy to medium level of difficulty
- ISBN 978-3-7957-4564-6, publisher no. ED21128
- 140 pages
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Blues, R&B, Soul||Yes|
|German Popular Songs||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419741 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!