Schott Hochbetagte Menschen Demenz
Songbook for Singing
- Music therapy as the key to memories of the elderly and people with dementia
- 12 Seasonal chapters
- The most beautiful topics from spring, summer, autumn and winter
- Versatile material for relatives and caregivers to activate older people
- Suggestions for biographical questions
- Further help to tie memories that were long forgotten
- By Waltraud and Christoph Borries
- ISBN 978-3-7957-0034-8, publisher no. ED22991
- 176 Pages
- Includes CD with songs, poems and well-known pieces of music
- Tips for a successful communication
- Spring (flowers, birds, Easter, May)
- Summer (summer fruits, travel, summer pleasures, bridges)
- Autumn (autumn weather, fruits, autumnal pleasures, hiking)
- Winter (snow, baking, Christmas, New Year)
|Incl. CD ROM||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454348 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!