Schoeps Installation Microphones
15 results. Displaying items 1–15.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Super-Cardioid Capsule The MK 41 is strongly directional. Sound arriving from off axis is attenuated even more than with a cardioid. The pickup is “drier” and less susceptible to acoustic feedback than any other SCHOEPS capsule type (a...
- High directivity, comparable to mid frequencies with standard (short) shotguns
- High frequency independence of the polar diagram
Condenser Microphone Capsule Suitable for the Schoeps Colette modular series, Figure 8, Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Max. SPL: 134 dB, Bright, neutral sound, Highly suitable dor MS stereo miking, Colour: anthracite
- Suitable for the Schoeps Colette modular series
- Figure 8
- Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz
Microphone Capsule The MK 4 is optimised with regard to insensitivity to rear-incident sound. As is typical for the classic cardioid, the attenuation is 6 dB at 90° lateral incidence, up to 30 dB with incidence from the rear...
- For speech and singing at a short distance
- For universal use
Microphone CapsuleIts appearance distinguishes this type of microphone from the other SCHOEPS...
Microphone CapsuleIts appearance distinguishes this type of microphone from the other SCHOEPS pressure transducers. The typical grille is missing, and the sound inlet has been narrowed by a gold-plated ring compared to the other types. This change leads to a...
- Genuine pressure transducer
- Slight increase in height compensates for distance-related high frequency losses with moderate recording distance
Microphone CapsuleThe MK 2S exhibits a slight high-frequency emphasis for frontal sound incidence,...
Microphone CapsuleThe MK 2S exhibits a slight high-frequency emphasis for frontal sound incidence, with only a slight rolloff of high frequencies off axis and in the reverberant sound field. This frequency response characteristic falls between that of the...
- Polar pattern: Omidirectional
- Slight high-frequency rise to compensate for losses at moderate recording distances
- For a very wide range of recording applications
Microphone CapsuleThis type of capsule has a directional pattern between omni and cardioid.
Microphone CapsuleThis type of capsule has a directional pattern between omni and cardioid. The basic idea in designing this capsule was to combine the advantages of the cardioid with those of the omni. This results in a pickup...
- Especially consistent directionality throughout its frequency range
- Pleasant sonic impression, often described as “warm”
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
Capsule Open cardioid, Low frequency dependence of directivity, Pleasant, often described as warm sound, Transmission range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 10mV / Pa, Replacement noise level: 14 dBA, Noise level distance: 80 dBA, Boundary sound pressure level (at...
- Open cardioid
- Low frequency dependence of directivity
- Pleasant, often described as warm sound
Schoeps MK4 V g - condenser microphone capsule for Colette/CMC series. Vertical speech in, Cardioid polar pattern, frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz, 13mV/Pa, 132dB max SPL. Colour: Grey.
Microphone Capsule This capsule type has a flat frequency response for frontal sound incidence. This yields a very natural sound when recordings are made within the reverberation radius, where the direct sound (frontal incidence) predominates over the reverberant sound...
- Omnidirectional capsule (genuine pressure receiver)
- Constant frequency response
- Corrected for a free sound field
Tube for CCM_L Compact Microphones
Tube for CCM_L Compact Microphones At the front end: Lemo socket, At the output end: Lemo plug for the existing adapter cable of the CCM_L, With a swivel joint at the front end: Angle range: 0° (fully extended) to...
- At the front end: Lemo socket
- At the output end: Lemo plug for the existing adapter cable of the CCM_L
- With a swivel joint at the front end: Angle range: 0° (fully extended) to 120°
Capsule Swivelling Joint Piece Suitable for the Colette series (MK 4V, MK 41V, MK 4VXS, MK 6 and MK 8), Adjustment range from 0° to 120° on both sides, Length: 64 mm, Diameter: 20 / 21 mm, Weight: 75...
- Suitable for the Colette series (MK 4V, MK 41V, MK 4VXS, MK 6 and MK 8)
- Adjustment range from 0° to 120° on both sides
- Length: 64 mm
Miniature hanging device Mounting is carried out on the suspended cable, Incl. Stand hinge SGC
- Mounting is carried out on the suspended cable
- Incl. Stand hinge SGC
Schoeps MK 21H, wide cardioid pattern very well maintained throughout the frequency range, with high boost (7KHz + 4 dB), pleasant sound image, often described as warm, Frequency range: 30 Hz - 20 kHz, Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa, Equivalent noise...
Schoeps MK4 VXS g - condenser microphone capsule for Colette/CMC series. Vertical speech in, Cardioid polar pattern, frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz, 10mV/Pa, 134dB max SPL. for speech and music with closed miking, Colour: Grey.
Microphone Capsule Switchable characteristic between omnidirectional/ cardioid, 20 (40) - 20000 Hz, 133 (132) dB SPL max., Suitable for CMC 6 pre-amp, Matt grey housing
- Switchable characteristic between omnidirectional/ cardioid
- 20 (40) - 20000 Hz
- 133 (132) dB SPL max.
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany