Schlipf Practice Mute for Tuba No.2
Practice mute for tuba
- Ideal for quiet practice during concert tours, in hotels or in one's own home
- Protection for the bell during travel or flights
- Perfect for warming-up before concerts or during intermissions
- Very effective embouchure training
- Approximate weight is only 1kg
Model 2 can be used with
- Melton Spezial 46
- B&S 3099, 3100
- Hirsbrunner F 389
- 289, Willson 3200 FA
- Willson Eb 3200/ 3400
- Cerveny 686
- Groniz F-Tuba FZ 126
- FP 125 Perinet
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 223429 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!