Schertler Dyn-V-P48 Violin Microphone
Contact Microphone for Violins
- Active dynamic contact microphone for violins
- Is mounted with adhesive paste onto the instrument
- Requires phantom power (min. 22 V DC)
- Output impedance: 4.7 kOhm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 139 dB (typically 145 dB)
- Sensitivity on the instrument: Approx. -30 dB
- Theoretical sensitivity: -62 dB / @ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q=6
- Temperature range: -20° C up to +70° C
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 367883 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!