Schertler Dyn-C-P48 Cello Microphone
Contact Microphone For Cello
- Active dynamic contact microphone
- For attaching on the instrument with adhesive paste
- Requires phantom power (minimum 22 V DC)
- Output Impedance: 4.7 kOhm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic absorption: 139 dB (typical 145 dB)
- Sensitivity to the instrument: approx. -30 dB
- Theoretical sensitivity: -62 dB / @ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q = 6
- Temperature range: -20 ° C to 70 ° C
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 367878 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!