Schertler Dyn-B-P48 Bass Microphone
Contact Microphone for Double bass
- Active dynamic contact microphone
- Mounted to the instrument with adhesive paste
- Requires phantom power (min. 22 V DC)
- Output impedance: 4.7 kOhm @ 1 kHz
- Frequency range: 20 / 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 139 dB (typical 145 dB)
- Sensitivity of the instrument: approx. -30 dB
- Theoretical sensitivity: -62 DB / @ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q = 6
- Temperature range: -20 ° C to + 70 ° C
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 367882 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!