Schell Music Product Overview
18 results. Displaying items 1–18.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
School for mandolin Notes and tablature, Game technology, With exercise CD, By Christian Veith
- Notes and tablature
- Game technology
- With exercise CD
Fingerboard Stamp Helper for creating chords, scales and arpeggios, Ideal for lessons with guitar, bass, mandolin and banjo, Stamp area: approx. 25 x 35 mm
- Helper for creating chords, scales and arpeggios
- Ideal for lessons with guitar, bass, mandolin and banjo
- Stamp area: approx. 25 x 35 mm
Guitar Learning Textbook A guide to autodidactic lap guitar playing, Lapsteel describes the way to play a guitar that is lying flat, with a steel bar to play, A playing technique that originated in Hawaii and can be heard...
- A guide to autodidactic lap guitar playing
- Lapsteel describes the way to play a guitar that is lying flat, with a steel bar to play
- A playing technique that originated in Hawaii and can be heard worldwide in various genres such as country, blues, gospel, folk or rock
Schell Music Saitenklang - Das Spiel auf der Harfe: method for diatonic folk harp, playable with small harps (starting with 19 strings), elementary and further explanations on the style of playing, 50 pieces from different epochs like early music,Irish music,and...
Fingerboard Stamp The perfect chord box, The little helper for the creation of chords, scales and arpeggios, Ideal for teaching lessons: Bass and ukulele
- The perfect chord box
- The little helper for the creation of chords, scales and arpeggios
- Ideal for teaching lessons: Bass and ukulele
Schell Music La Guitarra Espanola/ Flamenco, La Guitarra Espanola/Flamenco & Classic,by Kacha Metreveli, This edition incorporates popular game pieces in the style of Spanish classical and flamenco in the traditional medium difficulty, Metrevelis compositions Contact the guitarist with some 3...
Schell Music Anleitung für Chromatische, Anleitung for Chromatische Mundharmonika, learn to play chromatic harp,school for beginners, exercicing CD
Fill-ins & breaks for tenor banjo A treatise on the true "secrets" of effective playing on the jazz tenor banjo, By Christian Loos, Attack types and rhythms, Licks, breaks and endings for all common keys, Suitable for old-time jazz...
- A treatise on the true "secrets" of effective playing on the jazz tenor banjo
- By Christian Loos
- Attack types and rhythms
Harmonics for guitar
Harmonics for guitar By Felix Schell, Revised new edition, Comprehensive study program in notes, tabs, chord boxes, 6-Piece construction, Many practical application examples, Comparison of theoretical facts and transfer to the guitar play, ISBN 9783864111273, publisher no. SM11127, Format:...
- By Felix Schell
- Revised new edition
- Comprehensive study program in notes, tabs, chord boxes
Instructional book for playing the guitar Numerous studies and repertoire pieces, Topics: Scales and their positions, Focus on using four-fingers, Tone positions on the fretboard, Note: Book is in the German language , In standard notation
- Numerous studies and repertoire pieces
- Topics: Scales and their positions
- Focus on using four-fingers
School for 5-string banjo
School for 5-string banjo From the basics to advanced topics, By Oliver Waitze, Techniques of big banjo players like Earl Scruggs, Bill Keith, Bobby Thompson, Eddie Adcock and Don Reno, Songs for banjo in notation and tablature, EAN 9783864111105,...
- From the basics to advanced topics
- By Oliver Waitze
- Techniques of big banjo players like Earl Scruggs, Bill Keith, Bobby Thompson, Eddie Adcock and Don Reno
Songbook for Ukulele 15 Fingerpickings Hits für Ukulele (GCEA tuning), By Peter Funk, In tablature form (without notes), Includes chord information, DIN A4, Publisher's number: SM11120, Incl. CD with demo recordings, Note: Book is in the German language Contents:...
- 15 Fingerpickings Hits für Ukulele (GCEA tuning)
- By Peter Funk
- In tablature form (without notes)
Coursebook for Steel String Guitar By Oliver Waitze, Technical exercises, Rhythm (accompaniment), Special accompaniment techniques, Melody and accompaniment, Bluegrass bass runs, Variations while playing, Crosspicking, arpeggios and scales, Solo pieces from bluegrass folk, Endings and licks, In standard notation...
- By Oliver Waitze
- Technical exercises
- Rhythm (accompaniment)
Songbook Lap Steel Guitar - Songs & Techniques by Peter Funk, This edition from Peter Funk includes everything to help the learner delve deeper into the playing of the lap steel, The book addresses the already advanced player and...
- Lap Steel Guitar - Songs & Techniques by Peter Funk
- This edition from Peter Funk includes everything to help the learner delve deeper into the playing of the lap steel
- The book addresses the already advanced player and demonstrates techniques such as backward slants, banjo rolls, Hawaiian turnarounds, and even artificial harmonics
Textbook for Ukuleles Bass By Liselotte Schell and Martin Schröder, In notation and tablature, ISBN 978-3864110153, 64 Pages, In German language, Including DVD Content: The ukulele bass, The voices, Attitude of the instrument, Technical basics, Mounting...
- By Liselotte Schell and Martin Schröder
- In notation and tablature
- ISBN 978-3864110153
Sheet Music Book Irish melodies for mandolin, As a tablature editionTitle: The Ash Grove, The Mulberry Dance, Sailor's Hornpipe, Loch Na Garr, Greensleeves, Cripple Creek, Fiddler's Jig, Haste To The Wedding, Kleine Fantasie "Skye Boat Song", Absent Minded...
- Irish melodies for mandolin
- As a tablature edition
- The Ash Grove
Textbook About Arrangement
Textbook About Arrangement Music writing for guitar or small ensemble, By Felix Schell, For the styles folk, classical and jazz, Requires good basic knowledge of musicology and harmony, With practical examples, Publishing house no. Schell SM11097, 100 pages, In...
- Music writing for guitar or small ensemble
- By Felix Schell
- For the styles folk, classical and jazz
Songbook For Harp
Songbook For Harp Old songs and dances from England, Ireland and Scotland, By Monika Mandelartz, Edition for Celtic harp, With chords, Catalogue nr: SM7300, DIN A4, 23 pages
- Old songs and dances from England, Ireland and Scotland
- By Monika Mandelartz
- Edition for Celtic harp
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping Costs and Delivery Times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany