Schaller Signum Bridge BC
Wraparound Style Bridge for Electric Guitar
- Specially designed locking studs for tight connection and perfect sound coupling
- Specifically shaped saddles made of solid brass for improved sound development, dynamics, sustain and overtone behaviour
- Wide 9 mm intonation adjustment range
- Optimised string-through-bridge routing for effortless restringing
- Rectangular ballend retainer holes to prevent untwisting ballends
- Suitable for curved and flat guitar ceilings
- Material: Zinc
- Saddles: Brass
- Total string spacing: 52.5 mm
- Single string spacing: 10.5 mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 99.9 x 23.9 x 12.9 mm
- Total borehole / Bolt distance: 81.8 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- Finish: Black chrome
- Schaller No. 12350400
- Includes 2 Signum Locking height adjustment screws M8 with press-in bushings 11.2 x 25 mm, 1 Signum wrench, 2 pairs of grub screws of different lengths (6 mm / 10 mm - 6 mm length is already pre-assembled) and 1 Allen key for grub screws
- Made in Germany
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 489938 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!