Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Small and lightweight microphone with high sensitivity
- Easy setup for studio recordings
- Particularly suitable for recording acoustic instruments
- A -10dB pre-attenuation can be switched via the PAD switch, so that very soft tones as well as trumpets or drums can be recorded
- Directivity: Cardioid
- DC-biased condensor
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (nominal at 1kHz): PAD 0 dB 26dB (50.1mV, 0dB = 1V / Pa); PAD -10 dB -36dB (15.8mV, 0dB = 1V / Pa)
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB-A
- Max. SPL without PAD attenuation: 137 dB
- Max. SPL with 10 dB attenuation: 147dB
- Output impedance: 180 ohms
- Phantom power: + 48V +/- 4V
- Power consumption: 3.5 mA
- 3-Pin XLR
- Length: 113 mm
- Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 180g
- Colour: Matt brown
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 489903 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!