Condenser stereo shotgun microphone
- Three operating modes: mono (high directivity), normal (precise stereo imaging), wide (open, wide stereo effect)
- Rectangular capsules
- 3 Rlectret condensors
- Supercardioid (lobar)
- 2 Channel stereo
- Frequency range: 70 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (nominal at 1kHz): Mono 56mV / P (-25DB, 0dB = 1V / Pa), Normal 100mV / Pa (-20dB), Wide 141mV / Pa (-17dB)
- Equivalent noise level: Mono 16dBa SPL, Normal and Wide 17dBa SPL
- Max. SPL: 120 dB
- Output impedance: 140 ohms
- Phantom power: + 48V +/- 4V
- Power consumption: 4 mA
- 5 Pin XLR
- Length: 215 mm
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Colour: Matte black
- Includes foam windshield WM-R2
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 489855 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!