Condenser Mono Shotgun Microphone
- With switchable filter for unwanted rear noises
- Rear-facing capsule to filter unwanted noise behind the microphone to increase directionality
- Directivity: Mid-High, Lobar, Mid-Low
- Backward filtering through two capsules
- 3 Electret capacitor
- Frequency range: 70 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (nominal at 1kHz): 71mV / P (-23DB, 0dB = 1V / Pa)
- Equivalent noise level: filter a 16dB SPL, filter a 15dB
- Max. SPL: 123 dB
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- Phantom power: + 48V +/- 4V
- Power consumption: 4.5 mA
- 3-Pin XLR 3 pin
- Tube length: 250 mm
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Colour: Matte black
- Includes foam windshield WM-R2
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 489891 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!