Rupert Neve Designs Shelford Channel
- With transformer gain preamp, DI, inductor EQ and diode bridge compressor
- Mic gain and mic trim
- 48V phantom power and polarity switchable
- Tunable low-cut from 20 - 250 Hz
- DI-In and -Thru
- 3-band EQ with parametric depths (35, 60, 100, 220 Hz), parametric centers (220, 400, 900, 1800, 3500, 7500 Hz) and switchable Q factor, treble (8, 16 kHz)
- Diode bridge compressor with adjustable threshold (-25 to +20), ratio (1.5: 1, 2: 1, 3: 1, 4: 1, 8: 1), gain (-6 to +20 dB) and timing (Fast , MF, Medium, MS, Slow, Car)
- Blend for parallel compression
- HPF (from preamp section) to sidechain
- Compressor link option
- Pre-EQ option
- Silk function (Red, Blue), infinitely variable
- VU meter (output level / level reduction)
- Internal power supply, automatically switches from 100 to 240V AC, 50-60 Hz if necessary
- Format: 19 "/ 1U
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||Yes|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 400991 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!