Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Channel
- 2U-Channel unit with a well-equipped mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- 4-Band EQ
- Compressor limiter
- "Texture" - and level control
- Variable silk / silk + texture control
- Fully adjustable De-Esser
- Versatile VCA filtering and detection options
- A transient-optimized swept HPF and parallel compression blending
- Inputs: 1x XLR microphone, 1x XLR line in, 1x 6.3 mm jack DI, link and sidechain 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 1x XLR, ground lift switch
- Design: 19" / 2 U
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR (female)|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240047 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!