Rupert Neve Designs Portico 535
- Threshold range: Adjustable from -25 dB to +20 dB in 31 rasterized steps
- Ratio: Switchable from 1.5: 1 to 8: 1 in six steps
- Timing rotary switch: Six-digit rotary switch, with which the attack and release times of the compressor are adjusted
- FAST switch: Shares the attack and release times of the timing presets
- BLEND knob to mix dry and wet signal
- Link function
- Sidechain HPF at 150 Hz
- Rasterized gain amplifier from -6 dB to +20 dB in 31 steps
- 8-Segment LED meter for level and level reduction
- Type: 500 Module
|48 V Phantom power||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434751 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!