Rupert Neve Designs Portico 517
Microphone preamplifier, compressor and DI
- With Vari-phase, Silk and DI / mic blend
- Frequency range: Main output, no load, -0.2 dB @ 10 Hz -3 dB @ 160 kHz
- Noise: measured at main output, unweighted, 22 Hz-22 kHz
- Microphone gain up to 66 dB
- DI gain from 0db to 30dB
- Maximum Output Level: from 20 Hz to 40 kHz +23 dBu
- Total harmonic distortion and noise: @ 1 kHz, + 20 dBu output: Main Output: better than 0.001% at 20 Hz, +20 dBu Output: Main Output: better than 0.002% Silk activated: better than 0.2% Second Harmonic
- Crosstalk (measured from channel to channel): better than -90 dB @ 15 kHz
- Phantom Power: +48 Volts DC +/- 1%
- Construction: API Series 500 rack format
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 274306 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!