Rupert Neve Designs Portico 517
Microphone preamplifier, compressor and DI
- With Vari-phase, Silk and DI / mic blend
- Frequency range: Main output, no load, -0.2 dB @ 10 Hz -3 dB @ 160 kHz
- Noise: measured at main output, unweighted, 22 Hz-22 kHz
- Microphone gain up to 66 dB
- DI gain from 0db to 30dB
- Maximum Output Level: from 20 Hz to 40 kHz +23 dBu
- Total harmonic distortion and noise: @ 1 kHz, + 20 dBu output: Main Output: better than 0.001% at 20 Hz, +20 dBu Output: Main Output: better than 0.002% Silk activated: better than 0.2% Second Harmonic
- Crosstalk (measured from channel to channel): better than -90 dB @ 15 kHz
- Phantom Power: +48 Volts DC +/- 1%
- Construction: API Series 500 rack format
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
|sales rank in this product group||88|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||March 2012|
Find 500 Series Components
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.