Royer Labs R-122 MkII
Active Ribbon Microphone
- For studio and live applications
- Electrodynamic pressure gradient with active electronics
- High output level
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 15 kHz (/ - 3dB)
- Directivity: Figure 8
- Replacement noise level: <18 dB
- Sensitivity: -36 dB (Ref 1V / Pa / - 2dB)
- Limit sound pressure level: 135 dB at 20 Hz
- 15 dB pad as well as 100 Hz high pass filter can be switched
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Gold plated XLR contacts
- Dimensions (L x W): 206 x 25 mm
- Weight: 309 g
- Incl. Holder and wooden case
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 377696 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!