Roland UA-1610 Studio Capture
USB 2.0 Audio Interface With 24-bit / 192kHz
- 16 Audio inputs and 10 audio outputs
- 12 Premium mic preamps (VS Preamps)
- Individual input and output level displays and input channel switch
- VS Streaming driver with ultra-low latency
- Automatic input level adjustment of all preamps by AUTO SENS function
- Four separate, software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- S / PDIF
- Two devices can be cascaded
- Dimensions: 284 x 162 x 89 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Incl. Rack angle, USB cable and power supply
|Recording / Playback Channels||16x10|
|Number of Mic Inputs||12|
|Number of Line Inputs||16|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Outs||10|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||1|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
|Width in mm||284 mm|
|Depth in mm||162 mm|
|Height in mm||89 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 305882 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!