Roland TM-1 Trigger Module
- Perfect for hybrid drumming
- 30 Built-in sounds
- 30 User samples
- 15 Kits
- 2 Integrated footswitches for triggering sounds, changing kits and muting
- Settings for each trigger input: Sensibility, pitch, decay, level
- 2 Trigger inputs: 6.3 mm mono jack
- 1 Output: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Convenient editing and sample import using the TM-1 editor app (available for Windows, Android, Mac OSX and iOS)
- Importable samples depending on the operating system: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, for a maximum of 6 seconds
- MIDI via USB
- Compatible with most Roland drum pads and all drum triggers
- Can be operated via USB
- Power supply via optional power adapter (article no. 102842 - not included) or the 9 V alkaline block battery (6LR61; included)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 150 x 95 x 60 mm
- Weight: 550 g
- USB cable included
|Number of Trigger inputs||2|
Trigger Module Perfect for hybrid drumming, 30 Built-in sounds, 30 User samples, 15 Kits, 2 Integrated footswitches for triggering sounds, changing kits and muting, Settings for each trigger input:...
Trigger Module Compact trigger module for acoustic drummers who want to expand their drums with electronic sounds, Over 100 internal sounds, SDHC card slot for playing your own samples, loops and...
Trigger Module For acoustic drummers who want to extend the sound possibilities of their drums with electronic sounds, 500 one-shot sounds, 268 V-Drum sounds, 80 Drum kits, SDHC card slot for...
|sales rank in this product group||5|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||February 2019|
- the sssnake IPP1030£2.99
- Millenium 5A Maple Drumsticks -Wood-£1.80
- Harley Benton Pro-60 Gold Flat Patch Cable£5.90
- Millenium MPS-500/750 Multicore£20.90
- the sssnake SK366-2-BLU Midi£3.40
- GHS Fast Fret£5.90
- Millenium MPS-850 Cable Loom£20.80
- the sssnake IPP1060£3.87
- Thomann NT 1215£9.40
- Vic Firth 5A American Classic Hickory£8.40
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.