Roland System-500 Complete Set
- Completely analog modular synthesizer with multiple oscillators, filters and effects
- Vintage analogue sound in a high quality, modern instrument
- Ideal start package with case, power supply and high quality patch cords
- Portable metal case with side panels made of wood, can be set both flat and angled
- Two cases can be stacked and bolted together to have a large modular system
- 512 module with two voltage controlled oscillators (with sawtooth, sine, and square wave waveforms)
- 521 Module with two voltage controlled filters and selectable High Pass filters
- 530 module with two voltage controlled amplifiers, each with multiple CV inputs
- 540 Module with two ADSR envelopes and invertible LFO with five waveforms
- 572 module with the classic phase shifter, delay, gate delay and invertible LFO
- Multiple CV ports for connection to other modular devices
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 481 x 135 x 157 mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Including power supply, 10 patch cords, 4HP blank panel and start guide with sound patch examples
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379531 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!